zaterdag 12 juni 2010

I can feel you all around me

Today im wearing irregular choice shoes again.I really love them.They do get many stairs,but i dont mind.Today me and a friend went to the city. There was a girl that called me a name that wasn't so nice.I really cant stand that kind of people,people who call other people names just because of their looks.Besides that it was fun.Last weekend my boyfriend organised a party at his place.After that we went out. We actually wanted to go to Spoorloos,thats a place where they play metal music most of the time, and you can take your own food and drink along. Theres also enough sit place,but there was a hardcore party going on that night,we didnt liked that.
So we went to a other club,it was ok,but my feets were killing me in the end.Because i wore 12 cm heels that night.Today my boyfriend,his brother and his girlfriend and me organised a snack evening,it tasted really good and it was fun.

This is my outfit of today:



Blazer: Zara
Lace top: Vero moda
Shoes: Irregular choice
Skirt: H&m

15 reacties:

Inez zei

leuke outfit!!
maar waar komt de panty vandaan?
want ik heb normaal altijd best wel dikke van 100 den of zo maar die verkopen ze nu nergens meer omdat het bijna zomer is en die andere gaan bij mij altijd super snel kappot.
xx

Sanne zei

Leuk!

anoniem zei

heel erg leuk !

Mauranne zei

heel leuke outfit!! xoxo

Dodo zei

Niets van die mensen aantrekken, naast hun grote bek zijn ze meestal niets :P
En ik vind je schoenen erg leuk!

My Lack of Style zei

Erg mooi en leuke foto's!

This chick's got style zei

Leuk hoedje!

LA zei

I want your shoes!







LA

APieceOfCrap zei

cool shoes.

Our brand new blog, and our first. Take a peek.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

best regards from Sweden

Silke - Het is klein en het blogt.blogspot.com zei

heel leuke kleren!

APieceOfCrap zei

thank you :)
Have a nice day!

www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

Fashion Insanity zei

Leuke outfit! Mooi hoedje

Garile zei

Zoals altijd leuk :)

Ohh wacht nu word W weer boos op mij natuurlijk. Ssshhhh niet vertellen hoor ;)

laura zei

oh wow, your shoes are stunning!!

YOURFLIRTYLOOK | by Karlijn zei

wauw, ik vind je outfit super!