maandag 10 mei 2010

Schoolvacation

This is my first blog entry.Schoolvacation is over,to bad! But i had a great vacation.The first weekend i went to a barbeque.It was organised bij a classmate of my boyfriend .I didnt know anyone,but it was fun though.Monday i shopped with my boyfriend!I bought a floral dress (see the pictures underneath) and my boyfriend bought a pair of jeans.We also got some coffee at Hema,they have really nice coffee.Tuesday i shopped with a friend of mine,it was pretty fun.
I bought a bow hair ribbon and the movie enchanted.We ate fries and a cheese snack , and also drankt some icecoffee.
Wednesday i went to a festival named bevrijdingsfestival.I went with my boyfriend his sister and her partner.It was pretty crowded there,in the evening we went back to my boyfriends sisters house for some dinner.After dinner we went back to bevrijdingsfestival,but it was full and we didnt got in.Then we tried the other entrance,luckily we got in there!I had a nice day,and i bought a beatles tshirt there.Thursday i went shopping with my boyfriends sister (my boyfriend dont likes shopping that much so).It was pretty fun,i bought a leather legging (my boyfriend likes it , so i got some money with me from my boyfriend to buy it) ,and a cupcakes shirt.
Well this was my vacation for so far.
Let school begin again.

Dress: Unknown store
Shoes: Zara
Jacket: Bijenkorf
Tights: H&m
Bag: Primark
Hair ribbon: H&m





































1 reacties:

Ruby And Siel zei

die schoentjes zijn super!

Siel x