woensdag 19 mei 2010

She's a daytripper

Long time no update.
Sorry i was very busy with school and my social-andlove life. My weekend was nice,i played a boardgame named Catan with my boyfriend and 2 other people. Next we played a game at the nintendo wii , it was pretty fun. Watched the movie cube 2&3 with my boyfriend,i really like that two movies! Also we watched Lord of the rings 3. My boyfriend and i also made some snacks , tasted very yum.
Yesterday me and my boyfriend played Catan with 2 classmates of him and their boyfriends.
It was really fun.Next we played a game named black box , its very funny , i laughed a lot.
Next week we are going out for dinner with them.
Looking forward to that.
This weekend i will be at my parents place with my boyfriend.
Here's a really old outfit , the pictures were made when i went out with a friend.
Sorry the pictures arent very clear , but they were not meant for my blog in the first place.



Dress: H&m
Tights: H&m

0 reacties: